For Christmas the Streadbecks got 8 Nerf Dart guns, complete with protective eye-ware and vest targets, and so you can imagine all of the hullabaloo that ensued with people chasing each other around the house, shooting, ducking, dodging, rolling, ......it was intense! Straight out of a James Bond movie! Brielle enjoyed the mayhem enormously, that is unless her mom was playing and then every time I ran by screaming and shooting she would immediately burst into tears. Brielle was also fascinated with the light sabers and liked to bang them against any object within reach: shoes, boxes, stairs, couches, babies, whatever was lying around!
Later we went to the Disney store at Downtown Disney. I thought Brielle might like seeing all of the characters that she enjoys watching on the Disney Sing-a-longs. However I was wrong. Brielle didn't seem a bit interested in all of the figurines, stuffed animals and dolls that represented the Disney characters. Nope, instead she wrapped her little fist around a Pirates of the Caribbean sword and refused to let go for anything. She carried it around the whole store slashing and waving it like crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment