May 1, 2007

It's A BOY!


Well, it's definitely a boy!! He'll be born sometime around September 23rd (though Brielle was almost 3 weeks early so basically we just have September marked off!) The baby is completely healthy and everything is fine except that the placenta is very close to my cervix. This may or may not be a problem. Odds are good it could get further away as the uterus grows with the baby, but worse case scenario: the placenta stays where it is, pulls away from the uterine wall when I go into labor, the baby dies, I bleed to death in a matter of minutes, and Russ has to raise Brielle on his own.

Again though, like I said, odds are good for the other outcome!! (and if things don't change they'll just do a C-section a few weeks early before I can go into labor and I'll be fine)

4 comments:

Julia said...

Congrats on your little boy to be! Boys are very fun! So what name did you pick :)

[in training] julie b said...

Well... again Congrats! Yay for a little brother for Brielle! As for the silliness about Russ raising Brielle alone, NO more of that talk. Hope we get to see you guys again soon!

Dallas said...

Between you and peanuts I'm concerned about game night! ;)

Shantell said...

I'm so excited for you! Congrats!