September 1, 2007

It's almost time......

With each doctor's appointment I go to, my doctor tells me again and again that the baby is going to come early. This is good and bad, I'm ready to not be pregnant, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to have two kids yet! Russ keeps telling me which days would be good for him for the baby to come. (We don't find this very amusing anymore!)

Meanwhile, Brielle is definitely not ready for a sibling.

(after sweetly feeding her baby doll a bottle, she picked up the rocker cushion and gently put her baby down, then smashed the pillow back down on top of the doll.......yikes!)

4 comments:

Julia said...

Heidi! I can't believe you're almost done! I know exactly how you feel the not ready for 2 kids but wanting the kid out. You'll do fine...yes, it is hectic and I still try to pull my hair out at least once daily but just remember that it will get easier once the babe is older and brielle gets older and used to the little buddy. You'll do great! Good luck with the delivery!!! Love you!

[in training] julie b said...

It really does not seem like you can be having baby #2. To me it feels like we are waiting for you to go into labor with Brielle! Maybe that is just wishful thinking back to more carefree days =). We can't wait to hear the good news!

Elisabeth said...

Oh the joys of motherhood. you will be just fine with two, just don't let things bother you. just realize that Brielle is still under 2 and you are completely sleep deprived, If she does normal under 2 year old things, it's not a big deal... and don't leave her alone with the baby. she will probably be fine though. Katelyn really wanted Dallin to hold her, which usually invloved her sitting on him. some how that didn't seem to work out too well...

Dallas said...

I am the oldest, and I was 5 when my little sister was born! Mom tells me I was so jealous I cried the whole way home and told my parents I didn't really want her. Then, later on I snuck over to her crib and pinched her while she was asleep! ha!