
She just took off the bike helmet (in her hand) but she had been playing a game entirely of her own creation using the volleyball, a hanger, fridge magnets, and her doll stroller. And yes, the helmet was necessary!

Happy Valentine's day! Brielle's wearing her flower girl dress for Uncle Danny's wedding and holding the balloons her daddy gave her.

We went to the zoo twice during the week my mom was here (we're all big zoo fans!). We didn't take too many pictures, but I do love this one of the hippo, mostly because of how excited Brielle gets every time she sees the hippos, and now we have the excitement at home every time I pull up the picture on the screen! (the real hippo, not the metal one!)


This is the house I lived in from the ages of 9-11, in Kenmore Washington. It's changed a bit, but it's mostly how I remembered it. And the pet store a few blocks away that I would walk to every day to stare at the guinea pigs was STILL THERE! (though it was not as great as I remembered =0)
No comments:
Post a Comment