October 26, 2009

Corn Maze

That's right, a corn maze!!

Here we see Hyrum composing his Ode To Tractors, this kid gets pretty serious about his heavy machinery.

Our cousins, Spencer and Roma came with us, and it was great fun. Neither of the husbands had ever been in a corn maze before (can you believe it!) and they ran around like children. Meanwhile the children ran around like....well more children. Basically Roma and I had our hands full! =0)

When you don't stay on the paths you can get even MORE lost than intended.


Which way?
Hyrum would find sections and just run around and around in circles. It was actually a teensy bit stressful in that I worried I would lose one of the kids.

Hyrum and Brendan found a stray wheelbarrow, which led to....

...wheelbarrow races!!





One last tractor shot, for good measure.

1 comment:

The Francis Family said...

Heidi it looks like you guys are having so much fun! I love that Hyrum loves the tractors! That is a pretty awesome obsession for a little boy! Too cute!