January 14, 2010

The weak link

A few days after Christmas our family flew to Orlando to vacation with Heidi's whole family (minus Matt on his mission). While there we attempted to take a picture of all of the grandchildren. It did not go well. Some of the children were more difficult than others, actually just ONE of the children. MY child. Let's see if you can tell which one....


Dance Dance Revolution....

"I have to be on the couch huh? This IS on the couch...."

"Whoa! Did you see that, Aubrey pushed me off again! I didn't jump, honest!"


Towards the end there Hyrum broke into a beautiful rendition of "Head Shoulders Knees and Toes"

Head...

...knees.....
...toes.

We didn't get a single good picture, not even something we can mess around in photoshop with. Oh well......

3 comments:

Tammy said...

He's just trying to assert his independence. You'll be glad he has that - one of these days! So funny!!

Jenny said...

that is awesome! I love the whole documentation of it! It makes it even better than if you had gotten one nice picture! hilarious!

Unknown said...

Aren't boys just awesome?!?! Seriously, most days I just stare dreamily at Juliet and fantasize about the time when she'll play house with me and lovingly cradle baby dolls or anything else that is CALM. I can't wait for a 2 year old whose sole purpose in life isn't to dish out body slams.