September 21, 2010

Three's a crowd

I'm never taking 3 kids anywhere again. Hyrum tipped over my shopping cart at the fabric store. And my 3 week old infant was IN IT. Hyrum was screaming, Clara was wailing, and I couldn't unlatch her car-seat from the fallen cart, so I was pulling up twisted shopping cart pieces as I tried to free my baby from the wreckage. It was not pretty.

And we weren't even having fun before that.

3 comments:

[in training] julie b said...

Oh My Goodness! When I first read the opening sentence I thought you just accidently misspelled tipped instead of TRIPPED over... That would be so scary for me!

Nichole Gaertner said...

Oh Heidi that's rough. I hope your future fabric endeavor's go more smoothly in the future. :(

The MK Crew said...

It gets better-I promise! Just not always! :) Clara is beautiful! What a sweetheart-and she got awfully close to the Sept first deadline! Already pushing her mothers' counsel and wishes. :) What can you do?! Congrats!