The Squeaky Shoes
I wasn't thinking about my daughter's footwear when I dressed her on Saturday to take her with me to the Dog Show. We wandered around for an hour, watching Collies and Samoyeds, and Bouvier des Flandres without incident. And then, while watching the Golden Retrievers in the conformation ring, I let Clara out of her stroller. Within two steps of her squeaky-shoes, every Golden's head had whipped around to stare in her direction and every tail began wagging furiously. I could just hear their thoughts, like in the movie "Up", shouting "Toy? Toy! TOY!"
=0)
3 comments:
Awesome, Heidi! I read this on Facebook last night and I'm pretty sure that's why you were in my dream!!
You AND Elisabeth were having all sorts of family fun time at a resort-like place with pools and family friendly beaches. What was I doing there? Business trip. Hmmm...hopefully my dreams aren't prophetic. Though, I would be thrilled to run into you (even with your brood) ANY time.
lol
Run Clara Run!!
Post a Comment