May 2, 2012

Transportation


Hyrum and I are part of a preschool co-op, where the four moms take turns teaching the classes.  This is a picture my friend snapped while she was teaching about buses.  Hyrum looked so cute that I had to share it too.  (Reminds me of a little old man!)

Hyrum has loved preschool this year, and I think a big part of that is due to his teachers.  The other moms are amazing at teaching interactive lessons, and playing to each child's strengths.  Hyrum is always excited to go to preschool, and I'm so grateful that these friends of mine have helped instill a love of learning in him.

The other three children are going to start kindergarten in the Fall, and Hyrum will go to the preschool that Brielle went to last year.  We're both going to miss seeing our fun preschool group on a regular basis!

3 comments:

Paige said...

What a sweet post! And I can honestly say, "back atcha!" And Hyrum is such a sweetheart that it's been fun getting to know him this year.

On a different note, I just found out that someone is expecting, and due just 2 months or so after me...but my girls will just barely make the cut-off for one school year and the other new baby will be in the next year. So frustrating! (but maybe with twins I'll hold mine back for an extra year....)

Paige said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shantell said...

He is so cute! What a fun thing to do. A lot of work I'm sure but what a great reward to see him interact with other kids and really learn to love school :)