Easter morning, before the children could run and look for eggs, we talked about the Resurrection. We went through our "Resurrection Eggs", and practiced Hyrum's talk for Primary. Then the kids went and found their baskets with stuffed animals and books in them.
Our Easter tree looked better before the kids knocked it over. This is post tumble.
After church our cousins, the Muglestons came over, as did the Missionaries in our ward. We had a scrumptious meal, brunch for dinner, and then another Easter egg hunt.
I only seem to have pictures of the two youngest girls searching, before we let the four older kids outside.
If you look back to Easter last year, it's remarkably similar! http://www.russellandheidi.blogspot.com/2012/05/easter.html
Aaahh, dessert. Dark chocolate cheesecake with brownie crust and a thick layer of ganache on top. Made to look like a sunflower.








1 comment:
Your desserts make me hungry! I love that it's surrounded by peeps!! I wish we were the cousins that got to come over :)
Post a Comment