More playgrounds were visited. We are always trying out new parks, as well as visiting all of our favorite old parks!
Brielle and Hyrum started their soccer season, which meant that Clara, Sam and I would hang out at school playgrounds for a few hours each week during their practices.
Why yes, we DO pair tie dye with plaid in this family!
Sam was pretty fascinated with what his older siblings were doing, and soon he had to have his own soccer ball that he would take with him to every practice.
Toward the end of August, Danny and Anne, and Belle and Sophie, came to visit! They wanted to see all the wonderful Seattle sights. Clara, Sam and I went with them on the Ride The Ducks tour (buses, that turn into boats) and it was a lot of fun!!
Then Russ met us afterward and we went to explore Pike Place market. Here the kids are posing for me while we wait for the best clam chowder in the world!
Clara and Belle are watching as Piroshky, Piroshky employees make piroshkies.
Meeting the Pike Place Pig.
The next day we met Danny and Anne at Alki to eat fish and chips and play in the sand. Then we grabbed some gelato, and headed home. I wish I had taken more pictures.....but I didn't.
Playing on the Alki beach.
Saying goodbye!
Another day waiting at soccer practice.
We visited the Evergreen State Fair, like we do every year. This year we went by ourselves, and we didn't stay as long as normal because it was a CRAZY hot day. Very hot. I think it was 91 degrees.
Eating out one evening when Russ was working late.
















No comments:
Post a Comment