Congratulations Heidi! How different yet the same our lives are. We are planning our first family trip to Namibia and you are having another baby. Isn't family special?
Heidi!!! Congratulations. You're a mother of three so if you didn't believe you were a super mom before, you are now. I am a little disappointed that you didn't hold out the extra thirty minutes so I could win your contest. Guessing your birth within 30 minutes... pretty good.
14 comments:
Cute for an alien, but she should grow out of that. Congrats!
Oh I think she is just adorable! Yeah that she made it here before Sept. 1st. Congrats!
She's beautiful Heidi! Good luck getting some sleep tonight! You are amazing and I'm glad she's finally here!!
Congratulations Russell and Heidi!! We are so glad she is here!
Aww Heidi Congratulations! She is beautiful! I love the picture of her and Hyrum!
Congratulations!! What a pretty little girl!! Heidi, you're a champ!
Congrats! What a sweetheart! Good Luck!!
Congratulations! And I've always loved the name Clara. :)
Yay! I love the hair and cheeks! What a cutie-pie! So glad all is well!
HAHAHA! Heidi she's so chubby! I love it! She's adorable! I need to come to a book club meeting so I can meet this lil lady! :) You did good!
Oh she is perfect! Congrats and I LOVE the name!
Ha congrats!!!!!!
Congratulations Heidi! How different yet the same our lives are. We are planning our first family trip to Namibia and you are having another baby. Isn't family special?
Heidi!!! Congratulations. You're a mother of three so if you didn't believe you were a super mom before, you are now.
I am a little disappointed that you didn't hold out the extra thirty minutes so I could win your contest. Guessing your birth within 30 minutes... pretty good.
Post a Comment