Today I got out of the shower to find that Brielle had taken scissors and cut geometric shapes out of the sliding glass door's screen. I put her in time out and went to get dressed, when I returned to tell Brielle she could come out I saw pencil drawings ALL OVER her wall. Apparently she keeps a stash of pens and pencils under the bed for just such an occasion.
Seriously, this kid was sent to Earth to destroy me.
3 comments:
Oh Heidi what are going to do with this little girl!
Heidi, your blog is awesome. It makes me really miss you. And Ryan and I agree that it is awesome that you document all of these hilarious adventures.
I used to wonder why some people only had one or two children. Now i know... :) Hang in there girl! I wouldn't have the patience for these, uh, "adventures".
Post a Comment