I don't know how you keep it together from all the stories you tell, I'd be going out of my mind :) good thing we're adding another one....I'll be handling motherhood so nicely :)
I bet he took a minute to decide between the hair brush and the blow dryer. How many of us can say that we know what toothpaste smells like when it is burning? Either way it is going to leave your hair smelling minty fresh.
6 comments:
Maybe he thought it was a giant toothbrush????
simply because he can...
I don't know how you keep it together from all the stories you tell, I'd be going out of my mind :) good thing we're adding another one....I'll be handling motherhood so nicely :)
So you can stand there and take a picture of it!! Duh :)
Toothpaste is a good hair cleaner! Didn't you know that?
I bet he took a minute to decide between the hair brush and the blow dryer. How many of us can say that we know what toothpaste smells like when it is burning? Either way it is going to leave your hair smelling minty fresh.
Post a Comment