June 15, 2009

Intermission

Funny side note: When I was a kid, every time our family would vacation at either Disney World or Disneyland, my Dad printed up a legal document for each child to sign, stating that we would not sing, hum, whistle, or chant the song, tune or words to It's A Small World After All for an entire 6 months following the trip. We always thought that was so funny, I mean seriously, why would we? But now I understand. For the last two weeks Brielle has been singing "It's a small world" NON-STOP!!! The worst part is, those are the only words she knows!!! So all day long I hear "It's a small world after all, It's a small world after all, It's a small world after all, It's a small world after all, It's a small world after all, It's a small world after all.........."

If only I had had my father's foresight!!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Great - now I'm going to be singing "It's a small world after all" all day long! Thanks Heidi!!