OH MY GOSH! She is so smart! I love that Hyrum is giving your this big grin like hi mom look what we're doing...aren't your proud. LOL!
Oh my goodness, this should be on a greeting card!
Ingenious idea! Now Christian will never be able to keep those cookies out of my reach!
Heidi, I love you, you make my life seem so easy....
looks like it's time to get rid of the kid chairs :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH! She is so smart! I love that Hyrum is giving your this big grin like hi mom look what we're doing...aren't your proud. LOL!
Oh my goodness, this should be on a greeting card!
Ingenious idea! Now Christian will never be able to keep those cookies out of my reach!
Heidi, I love you, you make my life seem so easy....
looks like it's time to get rid of the kid chairs :)
Post a Comment